VIP event wraps up 'Fall for Fashion'
Manama, November 3, 2011
Bahrain City Centre, the premier fashion destination in the kingdom, wrapped up the successful ‘Fall for Fashion’ campaign with a VIP event hosted at the Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre.
The ‘Fall for Fashion’ event - organised in partnership with on-trend style magazine Grazia, took place yesterday (November 2), where Bahrain’s elite and fashion trendsetters were invited to the soon-to-open Ixir Hotel for a glamorous evening in celebration of style, beauty and luxury fashion.
In support of breast cancer awareness month, a silent auction was held with all proceeds benefitting Think Pink Bahrain for cancer research and awareness, said a statement.
Highlights of the ‘Fall for Fashion’ event included a live photo shoot, bringing runway style glam to the event floor and a fashion exhibition showcasing fall’s fashions from some of Bahrain City Centre’s most luxurious retailers including Saks Fifth Avenue, Versace, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Salvatore Ferragamo. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement