VIP event wraps up 'Fall for Fashion'
Manama, November 3, 2011
Bahrain City Centre, the premier fashion destination in the kingdom, wrapped up the successful ‘Fall for Fashion’ campaign with a VIP event hosted at the Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre.
The ‘Fall for Fashion’ event - organised in partnership with on-trend style magazine Grazia, took place yesterday (November 2), where Bahrain’s elite and fashion trendsetters were invited to the soon-to-open Ixir Hotel for a glamorous evening in celebration of style, beauty and luxury fashion.
In support of breast cancer awareness month, a silent auction was held with all proceeds benefitting Think Pink Bahrain for cancer research and awareness, said a statement.
Highlights of the ‘Fall for Fashion’ event included a live photo shoot, bringing runway style glam to the event floor and a fashion exhibition showcasing fall’s fashions from some of Bahrain City Centre’s most luxurious retailers including Saks Fifth Avenue, Versace, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Salvatore Ferragamo. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking
- GCC ‘stepping up security co-operation’