UAE 'on global sign, graphics stage'
Dubai, October 5, 2011
UAE-based Falak Holding said its subsidiary - International Expo Consults (IEC) has put the UAE on the global stage with regard to signage, graphics and printing industries in the last 15 years.
A multi-faceted business conglomerate, Falak Holding said the company will unveil the 15th edition of the Sign and Graphic Imaging Middle East’ (SGI) show early next year.
SGI is one of the most anticipated events of the year in the region for exhibitors and visitors in the signage, outdoor media, screen and digital printing industries.
It will be held from January 31 to February 2 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
On reaching this milestone year, Abdul Rahman Falaknaz, the chairman of IEC said, “When we started our journey 15 years ago we had representation from few countries but today we are proud to say that over 296 exhibitors from 23 countries took part in the 2011 edition.'
Falaknaz said the numbers were set to grow further during the 15th edition to be held next year.
'Our show has generated sales amounting to billions of dollars for exhibitors serving the digital printing, signage and outdoor advertising industries in the last decade and a half,' said Falaknaz.
'We could achieve all this because we also had a great team to put the show together,' he added.-TradeArabiaNews Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan