Hansgrohe annual sales up 13.5pc, hits $986m
Dubai, August 4, 2011
Hansgrohe, a leading manufacturer of bathroom fittings, has reported a 13.5 per cent growth in its 2010 sales of 693 million euros ($986 million) as against 610 million euros in 2009.
The Black Forest firm, which recently celebrated its 110th anniversary, also said its revenue rose 10 per cent to 154 million euros from 140 million euros in 2009.
Hansgrohe expanded its Middle Eastern network with the opening of the Alshaya Home Store showroom in Jeddah in May.
With offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Cyprus and a flagship store network across the region, Hansgrohe continues to work on an ongoing stream of prestigious projects including Masdar City in Abu Dhabi, Burj Khalifa in Dubai, Marina Towers in Beirut and the Clock Tower in Mecca, a company statement said.
“In spite of ongoing instability in underlying economic conditions, we recorded growth in all the regions in 2010 and set new records both for sales and earnings,” said Siegfried Gaensslen, CEO, Hansgrohe.
“At 693 million euros, total net sales for the last financial year were not only well above the previous year’s level; they also topped the previous all-time high of 668 million euros recorded in the year 2008. We’re obviously overjoyed,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity