Boston Consulting Group names new ME head
Dubai, June 23, 2010
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), a global management consulting firm, has appointed Joerg Hildebrandt as partner and managing director for its Middle East operations.
Hildebrandt will also lead BCG’s Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) practice in the region.
“We are delighted to have Joerg Hildebrandt join the BCG team and are confident that his expertise will further augment BCG’s dynamic offerings in the field of technology, media and telecommunications,” said Dr Klaus Kessler, senior partner & managing director and head of BCG Middle East.
Hildebrandt possesses 14 years of consulting experience in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia with expertise in strategy, marketing, organizational design, and corporate governance.
He holds a degree of business administration and engineering from University of Stuttgart and University of Strasbourg.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers