LG launches digital signage displays
Dubai, October 21, 2013
LG Electronics has launched several innovative display technologies for the digital signage market in the Middle East and Africa at Infocomm MEA 2013, taking place in Dubai.
The technologies are targeted at various verticals in the region including the government sector, airports, education, hospitality, retail, and quick service restaurants, said a statement.
“The Middle East signage industry is evolving rapidly, with new opportunities in various verticals where organisations continuously explore effective and innovative ways of delivering their message to a vast audience,” said David Kim, director, MEA B2B at LG Electronics.
“That’s why we’ve focused on developing a compelling line-up of display solutions that moves business owners’ strategies to the next level.”
During InfoComm 2013, running till October 24, the company will demonstrate its product line-up of commercial LED digital signage and display solutions, including 72-inch outdoor displays with 2,000 nit brightness, ultra HD video walls, and the world’s first signage TV (Ez Sign TV) with wifi capability.
It will also unveil the ‘Interactive White Board’ (IWB) which will be displayed on an 84-inch ultra HD display targeted for the corporate and education sectors.
Led by the industry’s first 84-inch class “Ultra High-Definition” 4K digital signage display, it boasts a pixel resolution of 3840 x 2160, four times higher than full HD displays, offering the sharpest picture available on a large screen display.
All LG display solutions are equipped with the in-plane switching (IPS) feature that helps ensure accurate colour saturation and contrast at wide-angle viewing (both horizontal and vertical), resulting in a display with great picture quality that can be installed at virtually any angle or height. It also provides a temperature tolerance of up to 110 degrees Celsius, which helps alleviate a common problem of screens overheating, affecting picture quality.
“We are currently increasing our focus on B2B business and collaborating with prominent third party signage software partners and IT infrastructure service providers to offer a complete solution to cater to the needs of our customers,” Kim added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps