MAF malls to host Arab popstar Ramy Ayach
Dubai, October 13, 2013
Majid Al Futtaim Properties, a leader in the ownership, development and management of shopping malls and hotels, is bringing Arab pop sensation Ramy Ayach to its malls as part of its Eid celebrations.
Fans of Ramy Ayach will have multiple chances to meet him in person as he makes three special appearances at Deira City Centre, Mall of the Emirates and Mirdif City Centre on October 15 and 16.
The multi-talented singer/songwriter will be star event; kicking off a week of non-stop family and cultural entertainment the malls will be hosting this Eid, in addition to the highly anticipated return of the 24-hour shopping initiative, said a statement from MAF.
On Tuesday (October 15), the Arab pop star will be visiting Deira City Centre at 5pm for an exclusive Meet & Greet with fans, before heading to Mall of the Emirates for a very special live performance at 11:30pm.
For those who can’t get enough, Ramy Ayach will be putting on a second concert at Mirdif City Centre at 11:30pm the following day, it added.
There will also be daily children’s stage shows and roaming entertainment till October 19 at the MAF malls, said the statement. -TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released