MAF malls to host Arab popstar Ramy Ayach
Dubai, October 13, 2013
Majid Al Futtaim Properties, a leader in the ownership, development and management of shopping malls and hotels, is bringing Arab pop sensation Ramy Ayach to its malls as part of its Eid celebrations.
Fans of Ramy Ayach will have multiple chances to meet him in person as he makes three special appearances at Deira City Centre, Mall of the Emirates and Mirdif City Centre on October 15 and 16.
The multi-talented singer/songwriter will be star event; kicking off a week of non-stop family and cultural entertainment the malls will be hosting this Eid, in addition to the highly anticipated return of the 24-hour shopping initiative, said a statement from MAF.
On Tuesday (October 15), the Arab pop star will be visiting Deira City Centre at 5pm for an exclusive Meet & Greet with fans, before heading to Mall of the Emirates for a very special live performance at 11:30pm.
For those who can’t get enough, Ramy Ayach will be putting on a second concert at Mirdif City Centre at 11:30pm the following day, it added.
There will also be daily children’s stage shows and roaming entertainment till October 19 at the MAF malls, said the statement. -TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm