Alliance Francaise opens new multimedia lab
Manama, September 22, 2013
French institute and cultural centre Alliance Francaise has inaugurated a new multimedia language lab at its premises in Isa Town.
Alliance Francaise’s mission is to create and offer Bahrain innovative and unique programmes in education and the arts that explore the evolving diversity and richness of French culture, said a statement.
It aims to generate new ideas and promote cross-cultural dialogue through partnerships and new platforms of expression, it said.
Director Christophe Freschi said: “We pride ourselves on equipping our students with the best educational tools there is to offer. In our technological-driven age, high speed internet and up-to-date e-learning programmes are an absolute necessity.”
“We are delighted to have partnered with Lightspeed Communications to sponsor the high speed internet,” he said.
The multimedia language lab sponsored by the French Embassy comprises of 13 computers, a short focal video projector and a Smartboard (Interactive White Board), besides a resource centre for all French teachers on the island. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut