Infiniti launches Vettel helmet design contest
Dubai, September 8, 2013
Infiniti, the luxury automotive brand, has launched an exclusive competition to design the helmet worn by Formula One Triple World champion Sebastian Vettel at the upcoming Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Race fans from all over the Middle East are being invited to submit their most creative designs to Infiniti. The winning entry will be personally chosen by Sebastian Vettel, who will wear the helmet for the Friday practice sessions and Saturday qualifying session at the Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi on November 1 and 2.
The lucky winner plus a friend will also enjoy a VIP weekend at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix with Infiniti, including meeting Vettel himself.
Participants will be able to submit their designs directly to the Infiniti competition website at infiniti-gp.com/competition/vettel-abu-dhabi-helmet or download the helmet template and simply draw their design on paper. Entries close on September 29 and will be judged on September 30.
“The helmets I wear are very important to me, as each one has a special meaning or a connection with the race in question. Normally I work closely with my helmet designer to come up with a new design for every other race, and this is the first time I’ve given the fans the chance to do it for me. I can’t wait to see what they come up with,” said Vettel. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain