Infiniti launches Vettel helmet design contest
Dubai, September 8, 2013
Infiniti, the luxury automotive brand, has launched an exclusive competition to design the helmet worn by Formula One Triple World champion Sebastian Vettel at the upcoming Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Race fans from all over the Middle East are being invited to submit their most creative designs to Infiniti. The winning entry will be personally chosen by Sebastian Vettel, who will wear the helmet for the Friday practice sessions and Saturday qualifying session at the Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi on November 1 and 2.
The lucky winner plus a friend will also enjoy a VIP weekend at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix with Infiniti, including meeting Vettel himself.
Participants will be able to submit their designs directly to the Infiniti competition website at infiniti-gp.com/competition/vettel-abu-dhabi-helmet or download the helmet template and simply draw their design on paper. Entries close on September 29 and will be judged on September 30.
“The helmets I wear are very important to me, as each one has a special meaning or a connection with the race in question. Normally I work closely with my helmet designer to come up with a new design for every other race, and this is the first time I’ve given the fans the chance to do it for me. I can’t wait to see what they come up with,” said Vettel. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released