D J Flanders and Andrew Hanna
Viva Bahrain extends partnership with golf club
Manama, August 26, 2013
Viva Bahrain and the Royal Golf Club (RGC) have expanded their 3-year partnership by co-branding and revamping a driving range in addition to hosting the ‘Viva Golf League’ as a year-round tournament.
Through this partnership Viva and RGC are able to exchange and extend benefits from each entity to their customers and members. The inclusion of Viva’s branding in the driving range amplifies awareness of Viva’s leadership and provides an opportunity for the company to connect with new audiences.
“We are pleased to continue our well-established relationship with the Royal Golf Club to carry forward our commitments towards creating opportunities for local Bahraini talent to tap into and benefit from our partnerships,” said Andrew Hanna, Viva Bahrain chief commercial officer.
“This partnership is part of our ongoing efforts to expand and elevate our brand positioning and it allows us to extend our branding presence in key locations throughout Bahrain.”
“We could not be happier with our enhanced relationship with Viva Bahrain”, said DJ Flanders, general manager of the Royal Golf Club.
“With Viva’s assistance, we will be able to deliver a higher-end Academy experience for our members, guests and entry-level golfers. Also, Viva’s sponsorship of the Viva Golf League enables the club to add a top-notch event to our calendar.
“Viva Bahrain shares the Royal Golf Club’s vision to grow the game of golf in Bahrain and we are excited to cultivate the rewards of these efforts in the future,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index