D J Flanders and Andrew Hanna
Viva Bahrain extends partnership with golf club
Manama, August 26, 2013
Viva Bahrain and the Royal Golf Club (RGC) have expanded their 3-year partnership by co-branding and revamping a driving range in addition to hosting the ‘Viva Golf League’ as a year-round tournament.
Through this partnership Viva and RGC are able to exchange and extend benefits from each entity to their customers and members. The inclusion of Viva’s branding in the driving range amplifies awareness of Viva’s leadership and provides an opportunity for the company to connect with new audiences.
“We are pleased to continue our well-established relationship with the Royal Golf Club to carry forward our commitments towards creating opportunities for local Bahraini talent to tap into and benefit from our partnerships,” said Andrew Hanna, Viva Bahrain chief commercial officer.
“This partnership is part of our ongoing efforts to expand and elevate our brand positioning and it allows us to extend our branding presence in key locations throughout Bahrain.”
“We could not be happier with our enhanced relationship with Viva Bahrain”, said DJ Flanders, general manager of the Royal Golf Club.
“With Viva’s assistance, we will be able to deliver a higher-end Academy experience for our members, guests and entry-level golfers. Also, Viva’s sponsorship of the Viva Golf League enables the club to add a top-notch event to our calendar.
“Viva Bahrain shares the Royal Golf Club’s vision to grow the game of golf in Bahrain and we are excited to cultivate the rewards of these efforts in the future,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter backtracks on block feature over protests
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema