Saudi designer reveals new abaya collection
Jeddah, June 20, 2013
Jeddah-based Rosewood Corniche launched a new promotion in partnership with a leading designer, Manar Al Rawi at an event to celebrate the release of her 2013 abaya collection.
Designed exclusively for female guests, the promotion included a chauffeur driven BMW sedan to the Manar Al Rawi showroom in Stars Avenue Mall for a one hour private shopping experience, said a statement from the hotel.
“Our new special suite package is a way to welcome our female guests and offer them a unique shopping experience where they can browse at ease with their friends,” said Hans Peter-Leitzke, the managing director of Rosewood Corniche.
“Supporting a talented designer such as Manar Al Rawi is an ideal fit for the hotel. Her designs are highly creative and original, with a focus on unique long-lasting style and appeal. She strives to bring out her customer’s singular style, making her feel special and confident.”
The event was attended by more than 35 of Jeddah’s businesswomen and followers of fashion who came together at the hotel’s Al Malaki lounge to celebrate Al Rawi’s latest designs. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE