Saudi designer reveals new abaya collection
Jeddah, June 20, 2013
Jeddah-based Rosewood Corniche launched a new promotion in partnership with a leading designer, Manar Al Rawi at an event to celebrate the release of her 2013 abaya collection.
Designed exclusively for female guests, the promotion included a chauffeur driven BMW sedan to the Manar Al Rawi showroom in Stars Avenue Mall for a one hour private shopping experience, said a statement from the hotel.
“Our new special suite package is a way to welcome our female guests and offer them a unique shopping experience where they can browse at ease with their friends,” said Hans Peter-Leitzke, the managing director of Rosewood Corniche.
“Supporting a talented designer such as Manar Al Rawi is an ideal fit for the hotel. Her designs are highly creative and original, with a focus on unique long-lasting style and appeal. She strives to bring out her customer’s singular style, making her feel special and confident.”
The event was attended by more than 35 of Jeddah’s businesswomen and followers of fashion who came together at the hotel’s Al Malaki lounge to celebrate Al Rawi’s latest designs. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain