Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
Manama, June 17, 2013
Registration deadline for Bahrain’s eContent Award 2013 has been extended until Thursday, a report said.
The award is organised by Bahrain Internet Society in collaboration with the eGovernment Authority and held under the patronage of Deputy Premier and Supreme Committee for Information and Communication Technology chairman Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa.
The late date for registration and submission of eContent projects - from both public and private sectors - has been extended by a week, said a report in the Gulf Daily News.
Projects may include electronic content on websites, an electronic application, information system kiosk or any other types of digital content.
Best eContent achievements will be judged across nine categories: government and open data, eHealth and environment, eLearning and science, eEntertainment and games, eCulture and tourism, eMedia and journalism, eBusiness and commerce, eInclusion and empowerment, and eBanking. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat