Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
Manama, June 17, 2013
Registration deadline for Bahrain’s eContent Award 2013 has been extended until Thursday, a report said.
The award is organised by Bahrain Internet Society in collaboration with the eGovernment Authority and held under the patronage of Deputy Premier and Supreme Committee for Information and Communication Technology chairman Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa.
The late date for registration and submission of eContent projects - from both public and private sectors - has been extended by a week, said a report in the Gulf Daily News.
Projects may include electronic content on websites, an electronic application, information system kiosk or any other types of digital content.
Best eContent achievements will be judged across nine categories: government and open data, eHealth and environment, eLearning and science, eEntertainment and games, eCulture and tourism, eMedia and journalism, eBusiness and commerce, eInclusion and empowerment, and eBanking. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website