New president for AmCham Bahrain
Manama, May 14, 2013
The American Chamber of Commerce in Bahrain (AmCham Bahrain) has elected Qays Hatim Zu’bi as its new president for the term 2013-2014 .
The election took place at AmCham’s annual general assembly meeting held recently.
The meeting also elected new board members which include: Qays Hatim Zu’bi (Zu’bi Partners, Attorneys & Legal Consultants), Hamid Al Zayani (Al Zayani Investments), Ahmed Jawahery (American Cultural & Education Center), Tareq Hejazi (Microsoft), Mazin Khoury (American Express), Mazin Manna (Citi Bank), Nabeel Ajoor (Ajoor Furnishing), and Sameer Nass (Nass Group).
Qays H. Zu’bi thanked members of AmCham Bahrain for their confidence in him and trust. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf