Digital Media Forum gets new identity
Dubai, April 23, 2013
Re-brand-ing, a Dubai based branding consultancy agency, has created a new identity for the upcoming Digital Media Forum (DMF), a key platform for digital media leaders, communications and branding experts.
DMF will be held for the second year in Dubai on May 22 and 23.
The new identity comes in line with the DMF efforts to consolidate its position and establish itself as a regional and global player in the booming digital world providing the right forum for key players and influencers to exchange information and spread the knowledge about the latest digital trends and emerging solutions.
Gabby Bechara Chamat, founder and chief executive officer of re-brand-ing, said: “We are excited to work with the Digital Media Forum that represents a leading platform for sharing information, learning about the latest trends, communicating and networking with relevant people and organisations.”
“Our team worked closely with DMF to develop a clear branding strategy and create a compelling visual identity that perfectly reflects DMF’s new face and the brand’s role as a catalyst in the digital business,” he added.
Najla Semaan Mazboudi, managing director of Digital Media Forum, said: “Capitalising on the enormous success of the first edition of DMF held in Dubai in the year 2012, we envisioned the importance of holding the forum on an annual basis to allow more stakeholders to be up to date on the latest developments and trends in the digital scene.”
“We are also planning to conduct other editions of the forum across different countries regionally and globally to create more opportunities for the industry experts and futurists to exchange information, share their expertise and be able to offer new products and services on an ongoing basis,” she added.
Digital Media Forum offers the opportunity to meet stakeholders from the digital media value chain, listen to industry visionaries, speak to successful leaders, present winning formulas, expand one’s network and discover a whole new world of possibilities and opportunities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released