Abu Dhabi to mount racing simulator at ATM
Abu Dhabi, April 21, 2013
Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi) will mount a motor racing simulator at the tourism event Arabian Travel Market (ATM) offering the winner of the fastest lap free tickets to November’s F1 event.
ATM is running from May 6 to 9 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
“At the show we want to get the message across that there is so much more to Abu Dhabi and its Grand Prix programme this year,” said Mubarak Al Nuaimi, director Promotions & Overseas Offices, TCA Abu Dhabi.
“The challenge winners will go to an event that features an expanded entertainment programme and a greater number of ticket categories that start at just Dh365 ($100) per person.”
Among the new Abu Dhabi Grand Prix categories are family ticket packages, a Friday Brunch Ticket, an Abu Dhabi Hill General Admission Ticket, as well as exclusive options including the Yas Trackside Terrace and the Yas Marina Tower.
Visitors and residents can also buy a Yas Pass, which extends the fun of the F1 weekend to include access to neighbouring Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Fans can also take advantage of a 20 per cent early bird discount on selected tickets until May 31.
“The challenge will activate a vibrant Abu Dhabi promotion at this year’s Arabian Travel Market and put the Grand Prix in both the trade and consumer spotlight,” added Al Nuaimi.
A range of all-inclusive flight, hotel and Grand Prix race weekend packages for regional and international fans are available from key destinations in Etihad Airways’ growing international network.
Support races confirmed for the race weekend include the GP2 and GP3 Series, as well as the Porsche Supercup. In addition to the thrilling motorsport action on-track, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix ticket holders enjoy exclusive access to an inclusive and interactive entertainment programme in the Oasis areas behind the Yas Marina Circuit grandstands.
Also exclusive to ticket holders are the Yasalam After-Race concerts. The Yasalam festival runs for a month before the race weekend, and features free concerts, film nights and community events taking place across Abu Dhabi.
Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will run from November 1 to 3 at Yas Marina Circuit. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film