Morocco resort to host Majed Al Mohandes
Mazagan (Morroco), April 6, 2013
Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, a tourist resort developed by Kerzner International in the region of El Jadida in Morocco has roped in pan Arab celebrity and renowned singer from Iraq Majed Al Mohandes for the 11th edition of its 'Mazagan Nights.'
After Wael Kfouri, Tamer Hosni, Raghib Alama, Najwa Karam, Elissa, Cheb Khaled and Cheb Mami, it is now the turn of Majed Al Mohandes to set the stage on fire at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, said the organisers.
The first part of the show will be hosted by Moroccan singer Lamia Zaidi.
Majed Al Abdelamine Adhir Otabi, better known as Majed Al Mohandes, is one of the most famous contemporary artists of the Middle East and is widely recognized by his distinctive warm voice that adds new shades of enrichment to the art of music.
Majed was born on October 25, 1971, in Baghdad, Iraq. It was poet Aziz El Rassam who pushed young Majed into the world of music and called him "Al Mohandes" since the singer is an aeronautical engineer.
His first album "Wa7echni Mout" revealed Majed Al Mohandes’ deeply attachment to his roots.
The subsequent albums "Injanait", "Anssi" and "Odkorini" climbed the top of the billboard charts and clearly created a strong reputation for Majed as "Al Moutrib Ochaq" in the Arab world. In 2005, Majed Al Mohandes was awarded the Best Arab Singer prize for his song "Wa7echni Mout".
Mazagan Nights will once again highlight the unique facilities and fabulous location of Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.
During the event, guests will enjoy an exclusive concert with Majed Al Mohandes and Lamia Zaidi with a red carpet feeling, a gourmet dinner and an exciting after-show event.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award