Morocco resort to host Majed Al Mohandes
Mazagan (Morroco), April 6, 2013
Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, a tourist resort developed by Kerzner International in the region of El Jadida in Morocco has roped in pan Arab celebrity and renowned singer from Iraq Majed Al Mohandes for the 11th edition of its 'Mazagan Nights.'
After Wael Kfouri, Tamer Hosni, Raghib Alama, Najwa Karam, Elissa, Cheb Khaled and Cheb Mami, it is now the turn of Majed Al Mohandes to set the stage on fire at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, said the organisers.
The first part of the show will be hosted by Moroccan singer Lamia Zaidi.
Majed Al Abdelamine Adhir Otabi, better known as Majed Al Mohandes, is one of the most famous contemporary artists of the Middle East and is widely recognized by his distinctive warm voice that adds new shades of enrichment to the art of music.
Majed was born on October 25, 1971, in Baghdad, Iraq. It was poet Aziz El Rassam who pushed young Majed into the world of music and called him "Al Mohandes" since the singer is an aeronautical engineer.
His first album "Wa7echni Mout" revealed Majed Al Mohandes’ deeply attachment to his roots.
The subsequent albums "Injanait", "Anssi" and "Odkorini" climbed the top of the billboard charts and clearly created a strong reputation for Majed as "Al Moutrib Ochaq" in the Arab world. In 2005, Majed Al Mohandes was awarded the Best Arab Singer prize for his song "Wa7echni Mout".
Mazagan Nights will once again highlight the unique facilities and fabulous location of Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.
During the event, guests will enjoy an exclusive concert with Majed Al Mohandes and Lamia Zaidi with a red carpet feeling, a gourmet dinner and an exciting after-show event.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film