Du announces line-up for World Music Festival
Dubai, February 28, 2013
Du, a major telecom operator in the UAE, has announced the line-up for the upcoming third du World Music Festival, which features a truly international selection of some of the globe’s most-loved musicians.
The exciting variety of artists will perform at venues in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, with top headliners including Andrea Bocelli, Guns N’ Roses, Amr Diab, Sonu Nigam, Train and Kadim Al Saher, among others.
Du customers can avail a 15 per cent discount until March 1, a company statement said.
Du World Music Festival concerts will be held this year in Abu Dhabi (du Arena) and Dubai (Dubai Media City Amphitheatre and Dubai Tennis Stadium) from March22 to April 6.
The line-up promises fantastic nights of music played across the emirates, to include some of the greatest musical talents from the Arab world and around the globe, covering numerous genres to provide something that pleases everyone.
“We’re thrilled with this year’s line-up, which includes an incredible variety of very talented musicians from around the world. Every artist has been carefully selected to appeal to the many nationalities that are present in the UAE, so that we can give back to the community and add life to their life in as many ways as possible,” said Hala Badri, executive vice president, Brand and Communications, du.
“The du World Music Festival has proved a huge success in the past years, and we look forward to this year being equally as rewarding in terms of providing the people of the UAE with a world class entertainment experience.”
Tickets are available now and can be purchased from du.ae/wmf or at Virgin Megastores from March3, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps