Nadec names Grey Group PR partner
Riyadh, February 27, 2013
Nadec Foods, one of the largest dairy manufacturers in Saudi Arabia, has appointed leading communications agency Grey Group to handle Nadec’s marketing and advertising needs for 2013 effective immediately.
“The Grey team displayed outstanding strategic thinking that deeply connects with our consumers in Saudi Arabia,” said Patrick Satamian, chief executive officer Nadec Foods.
“Grey was chosen for their precise understanding of our needs, along with their efficiency, creativity and professionalism. We expect the team at Grey to play an important role in accelerating the double digit growth rate that Nadec Foods is experiencing since 2011 across all categories and this by applying by applying the most advanced equity building initiatives.”
Grey Riyadh will be handling the whole range of products to include milk, laban, yoghurt, desserts, value added, juice and cheese and will be in charge of developing strategy, creative, consumer promotions, brand activations in addition to digital and social media platforms for all brands.
Eric Hanna, chief executive officer at Grey Group Mena, said: “Speaking on behalf of the Grey team, we are very proud of this new partnership with Nadec Foods. The Nadec brand is very much loved by consumers throughout the region and stands for high quality, taste and innovation.
“We worked very hard to ensure our strategic and creative efforts are uniquely customized to suite the brand’s Saudi Arabian heritage and we look forward to this new partnership.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat