Deloitte launches app on ME business topics
Beirut, January 17, 2013
Deloitte, a leading professional services firm in the region, has launched a tablet app that focuses on current issues for business leaders in the Middle East.
The launch announcement of Deloitte’s Middle East Point of View, the quarterly thought-leadership publication, being launched as an comes timed with the release of the Fall issue of the magazine, that tackles several hot issues: from the Arab Spring impacts on markets, to the developments in Libya and the challenges facing capital efficiency in the GCC.
“Given the importance of communication nowadays, Apps on smartphones and tablets are becoming the norm for individuals who want to manage what they want to read of the latest developments in their areas of interest,” said Rana Ghandour Salhab, talent and communications partner at Deloitte Middle East.
“We launched the Middle East Point of View app for leaders in the Middle East region who are interested in accessing the viewpoints from experts on current hot topics in the Mena region.”
The Deloitte Middle East Point of View app, developed in collaboration with KnowledgeView, carries features such as dynamic channels, Disqus commenting, geo map locator and off-line browsing.
It can be downloaded from the AppStore free of charge, found under Deloitte Middle East Point of View magazine. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE