Deloitte launches app on ME business topics
Beirut, January 17, 2013
Deloitte, a leading professional services firm in the region, has launched a tablet app that focuses on current issues for business leaders in the Middle East.
The launch announcement of Deloitte’s Middle East Point of View, the quarterly thought-leadership publication, being launched as an comes timed with the release of the Fall issue of the magazine, that tackles several hot issues: from the Arab Spring impacts on markets, to the developments in Libya and the challenges facing capital efficiency in the GCC.
“Given the importance of communication nowadays, Apps on smartphones and tablets are becoming the norm for individuals who want to manage what they want to read of the latest developments in their areas of interest,” said Rana Ghandour Salhab, talent and communications partner at Deloitte Middle East.
“We launched the Middle East Point of View app for leaders in the Middle East region who are interested in accessing the viewpoints from experts on current hot topics in the Mena region.”
The Deloitte Middle East Point of View app, developed in collaboration with KnowledgeView, carries features such as dynamic channels, Disqus commenting, geo map locator and off-line browsing.
It can be downloaded from the AppStore free of charge, found under Deloitte Middle East Point of View magazine. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media