MediaVest retains key Almarai account
Dubai, December 30, 2012
Leading media agency MediaVest Saudi Arabia has retained the Almarai account after a competitive pitch for media buying and planning services in the GCC, said a top official.
“We are thrilled and excited to continue working with Almarai. This win reinforces our market-leading position and marks the beginning of a new chapter in an eight year relationship that has seen its fair share of achievements and successes,” said Ramzi Ghanem, managing director for Starcom MediaVest Group Saudi Arabia, a leading HR company.
“As always, we will approach the Almarai business with an eye on continuous improvement in an ever-changing media landscape, offering our expertise and local market knowledge to provide solutions inspired by our Human Experience Planning Approach which is what differentiated us from the rest during the pitch process.”
Almarai’s relationship with MediaVest dates back to 2004. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain