Aims receives Newmarket certification
Dubai, December 30, 2012
Advanced Interactive Media Solutions (Aims) has received certification from Newmarket International, a business solutions provider, for integrating Scala software with the Delphi Sales & Catering system.
This makes Aims the first digital signage solutions provider to obtain certification for integrating Scala software with the Delphi system, a statement from the company said.
The integrated system facilitates meeting room booking management by obtaining information from Delphi Sales & Catering (version 9.4.1 or higher) – the software solution considered the industry standard for supporting hotels and venues in boosting bookings, lower costs, and overall customer satisfaction.
Release five of the Scala digital signage software for dynamic digital displays provides screen management support by showing and automatically updating booking information.
“We wanted to come up with a hospitality solution that combines one of the top booking systems in the market with Scala’s cutting-edge digital signage technology. The resulting integrated system has been more than able to meet our goals as proven by the certification from Newmarket International. Our solution can give adopters that much-needed edge given the tight competition and sharp focus on customer satisfaction among hospitality players,” said Ahmed ElRidi, CEO of Aims, UAE.
The system can accommodate meeting space requirements based on various filter criteria such as room segmentation, room name, and internal key. After undergoing extensive quality assurance testing, Newmarket International and Scala confirmed that the interface has met stringent certification requirements, the statement said.
The solution can help sustain the strong performance of the Middle East’s hospitality sector, which posted double-digit demand growth for the first half of the year.
Aims integrates the power of Scala content management solutions, internet, interactive displays, mobile applications and communication technologies to develop interactive digital signage solutions for the region. The company also uses advanced audience measurement solutions to maximise the ROI of each campaign and ensure optimum customer satisfaction. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat