Viva treats 10 Bahraini fans to MU game
Manama, December 10, 2012
Viva, a top telecom operator in Bahrain, will be taking ten Manchester United (MU) Bahraini fans in an all-expenses paid trip to the UK to watch the team take on their rivals in the Champions League.
The winners, who have been selected through a raffle draw, which is one of the many exclusive benefits offered by Viva to MU fans through its ‘one-of-a-kind’ Manchester United Membership card which offers special privileges for being associated with the legendary football club.
The ten lucky winners, will travel to the UK and visit the second largest stadium in England which is also home to Manchester United football club. The winners will also experience walking through the 100 year old players’ tunnel into the pitch.
Rashad Al Alawi, a doctor by profession and Manchester United fan since 1999 said, “This is a double win for our family and a big coincidence as my son, who is also a member of the Viva Manchester United membership card, has won the trip to Old Trafford as well.
“We both love Manchester United and are very excited to do this trip to witness our favourite team and Wayne Rooney live in action.”
The Viva Manchester United Membership Card comes loaded with benefits including attending live matches at Old Trafford, meeting the team and Sir Alex Ferguson, along with many more exclusive privileges associated with being part of one of the greatest football clubs in the world.
All these benefits come bundled up in an official membership scheme offered for BD39 ($100.75) per season only, valid throughout the 2012-2013 football season and are available at all 18 Viva retail outlets across Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE