New design, more content
Manama, September 10, 2012
TradeArabia.com, your favourite portal for business information and trade news, today adorns a new look with a more user-friendly and interactive design, enriched business content and a range of value-added tools.
The new design comes together with an enhanced regional and international news service drawing upon the extensive reach and reputation of both the TradeArabia News Service and Reuters networks, offering an unrivalled product serving businesses and individuals in the Middle East and beyond.
An array of new tools and data are also now available on TradeArabia.com. This includes the renowned ZagTrader, which offers the very latest Mena-specific market and financial data, from an indices watchlist to price ticker, symbol information and news, company profiles and company financials.
For jobs seekers and employers, a dedicated section – powered by bayt.com, the Middle East’s number one online job site – provides a one-stop jobs search and career development resource.
Other new features include a bigger range of social media tools, customisable newsletters delivered ‘on demand’ to the user, and improved search functionalities.
The relaunch of TradeArabia is the latest in a line of continual improvements and innovations made since the portal was launched in 2001. Over the last 11 years the portal has steadily grown to become one of the leading business news/information portals in the region, with more than five million viewers per month and 14 million page views. Closely linked to other sites in the TradeArabia network, it enjoys unrivalled access to information across a broad range of sectors in the region.
Ronnie Middleton, managing director of TradeArabia’s parent company Al Hilal Group, one of the Middle East’s leading publishers, said: “This is yet another important milestone in the history of TradeArabia.com, which is an integral part of the organisation’s objective to deliver the best and most relevant Middle East trade and business information to the market.
Rana Lababidi, Director of Online Services & Agency Relations TradeArabia.com Network & TradeArabia Web Services and Al Hilal Group, said: “The relaunch of TradeArabia.com is the result of our commitment to continually setting new standards of excellence and refining the way in which we serve our visitors. The result is stunning, and is the culmination of many months of collaboration between designers, editors and third-parties.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history