Hi-tech revamp for Bahrain TV
Manama, August 5, 2012
Bahrain TV’s main production studio is to be upgraded at a cost of BD730,000 ($194.8 million), said a top official, adding that the new-look studio is expected to be complete in the first quarter of next year.
Information Affairs Authority president Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa yesterday signed an agreement with AurionPro Solutions in this regard.
Bahrain TV’s main studio will be fitted with cutting edge equipment to promote quality drama and artistic production in partnership with the private sector.
“The agreement is part of projects to develop media work and promote quality TV programmes,” Shaikh Fawaz said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage