Hi-tech revamp for Bahrain TV
Manama, August 5, 2012
Bahrain TV’s main production studio is to be upgraded at a cost of BD730,000 ($194.8 million), said a top official, adding that the new-look studio is expected to be complete in the first quarter of next year.
Information Affairs Authority president Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa yesterday signed an agreement with AurionPro Solutions in this regard.
Bahrain TV’s main studio will be fitted with cutting edge equipment to promote quality drama and artistic production in partnership with the private sector.
“The agreement is part of projects to develop media work and promote quality TV programmes,” Shaikh Fawaz said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat