Hi-tech revamp for Bahrain TV
Manama, August 5, 2012
Bahrain TV’s main production studio is to be upgraded at a cost of BD730,000 ($194.8 million), said a top official, adding that the new-look studio is expected to be complete in the first quarter of next year.
Information Affairs Authority president Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa yesterday signed an agreement with AurionPro Solutions in this regard.
Bahrain TV’s main studio will be fitted with cutting edge equipment to promote quality drama and artistic production in partnership with the private sector.
“The agreement is part of projects to develop media work and promote quality TV programmes,” Shaikh Fawaz said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut
- Yas Waterworld launches pearl diving show
- Nawras holds first Instagram expo in Oman