Reel Cinemas extends app to back Android
Dubai, July 4, 2012
Reel Cinemas, the premier cinemas managed by Emaar Retail at The Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall, has expanded the scope of its application to support Android smartphones.
Android users can now watch trailers, browse current and upcoming show timings, and book movie tickets at both malls seamlessly, reiterating the application’s goal to serve as a one-stop shop for all movie-goers.
In addition, cinema-lovers can also rate movies, share them via Facebook and Twitter, and get directions to the cinemas at both The Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall.
Android users can also view the latest promotions at Reel Cinemas through the application.
The expansion of the Reel Cinemas application follows the successful launch of the Reel Cinemas, Downtown Dubai, and The Dubai Mall apps for iPhone users.
Android users can download the free Reel Cinemas application from the Android App via Reel Cinemas website, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain