Vimto launches friends-themed campaign
Dammam, April 14, 2012
Vimto Carbonated, manufactured by Saudi-based Aujan Industries, has unveiled a new multimillion-riyal media campaign, themed around sharing moments and the important role of best friends in an individual’s life.
The campaign, entitled Friends Forever, or Sawa Halaween in Arabic, dives deep into the emotional connection that women have with their best friends. The campaign uses a soundtrack and imagery to depict different stages of friendship and togetherness, from making friends on the first days of school through to being at each other’s sides when they enter motherhood.
To support the campaign, the makers of Vimto also commissioned a song to be specially written and recorded. Titled Sawa Helween, the song’s lyrics encapsulate the theme of friendship, sharing and bonding.
“Following the relaunch of Vimto Carbonated a few years ago, the response from consumers has been tremendous,” said Anwar Zaman, VP Marketing, Aujan Industries.
“This popularity has seen Vimto Carbonated become the preferred drink for many young Arab women for special get-togethers and celebrations with friends and family. With Friends Forever, we have tried to capture this sentiment and celebrate the important role that best friends play in a woman’s life.”
The campaign covers TV, outdoor, online and print media. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award