President Mohamed Mursi
Egypt ‘won’t sell more public companies’
Cairo, April 30, 2013
Egypt will not sell any more state-owned companies, President Mohamed Mursi said in a speech on Tuesday.
"There will not be any more selling of the public sector again. That is over," Mursi said in a speech to steel and metal industry workers in Helwan during celebrations ahead of Labour Day.
Egypt has not undertaken any major privatisations since 2008. – Reuters
More Government & Laws Stories
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel