Bahrain issues stamps to mark GCC summit
Manama, December 24, 2012
Bahrain Post has issued commemorative stamps to commemorate the 33rd Summit of the GCC Supreme Council being held in capital Manama till December 25.
Commenting on the stamp release, Minister of Transportation Kamal bin Ahmed Mohammed, welcomed the visit of GCC leaders and expressed his pleasure in issuing these stamps to mark the historic event which began today (December 24) in Bahrain.
The minister said the new set consists of six commemorative stamps crowned with portraits of the rulers of the Gulf countries in addition to two stamps that portray the unity and co-operation of the GCC citizens and their outlook for a prosperous and brighter future.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Pull fighters out of Syria, Hamas tells Hezbollah
- Yemen to receive $144m loan from AMF
- UAE, India discuss prisoner exchange pact
- Bahrain to crack down on mast violations
- Bahrain puts allowance hikes on fast track
- Saudi king congratulates Rohani on poll win
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- New Bahrain strategy to boost unity, reform
- Officers take part in crime scene course
- Bahrain 'hub for public administration'