Bahrain software firm hosts conference
Manama, September 11, 2012
MicroCenter, a leading software development and GIS solutions provider in Bahrain, is organising its annual user conference at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence and Spa tomorrow.
Founded in 1984, MicroCenter is the official distributor of ESRI and leading Oracle partner in Bahrain.
"The one-day event is part of an annual interaction the company has with its partners and customers from government and public sector, private companies and consulting organisations," said company software manager Shree Kumar.
"All those attending are expected to come together for knowledge exchange and networking as well as share their expertise in the software development field," he stated.
He said the participants will also explore possibilities of utilising products and services offered by MicroCenter and its partners during technical presentations and demonstrations of their software products and services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- UAE to make doping horses a criminal offence
- Bahrain puts Hizbollah on terror list
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case