Bahrain King names 3 new ministers
Manama, April 24, 2012
His Majesty King Hamad of Bahrain yesterday (April 23) issued a Royal decree appointing Ghanim bin Fadhel Al Buainain as Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
He also named Dr Salah bin Ali Mohammed as Minister of State for Human Rights Affairs and Samira bint Ibrahim Rajab as Minister of State for Information Affairs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day