Bahrain King names 3 new ministers
Manama, April 24, 2012
His Majesty King Hamad of Bahrain yesterday (April 23) issued a Royal decree appointing Ghanim bin Fadhel Al Buainain as Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
He also named Dr Salah bin Ali Mohammed as Minister of State for Human Rights Affairs and Samira bint Ibrahim Rajab as Minister of State for Information Affairs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran
- Bahrain jails 5 tweeters on defamation charge
- US blacklists two UAE companies
- Kuwait ruling may threaten economic recovery