Indian Embassy to speed up passport process
Manama, January 5, 2012
Passport applications of Indians in Bahrain will be processed within two working days from Sunday, compared to four days it usually takes, the Indian Embassy has announced.
The improvement has been made possible due to the dedication of staff and officials in the consular section and the Octic International, which processes paperwork, it added.
Applicants who wish to avail a “same day” service for their passports can continue to do so with an additional fee. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran