Indian Embassy to speed up passport process
Manama, January 5, 2012
Passport applications of Indians in Bahrain will be processed within two working days from Sunday, compared to four days it usually takes, the Indian Embassy has announced.
The improvement has been made possible due to the dedication of staff and officials in the consular section and the Octic International, which processes paperwork, it added.
Applicants who wish to avail a “same day” service for their passports can continue to do so with an additional fee. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi