Etisalat launches business prepaid plans
Dubai, September 18, 2013
Etisalat, UAE’s leading telecom operator, has launched its new tiered business pre-paid plans with flexible options.
This first-of-its-kind proposition provides a comprehensive multi-levelled set of pre-paid offers for business users, with five different plans, said a statement.
The plans are well-suited for SMEs and businesses operating in the real estate, hospitality and construction sectors, which have large workforces and have employees that hold different levels of responsibility, it said.
It will enable companies to streamline their expenses while maintaining the flexibility to offer different usage limits to different grades of employees.
The offer features bundled allowances for local and international minutes, national SMS, data usage and free closed user group (CUG) minutes.
John Lincoln, senior VP, Business Marketing, said: “This new offering addresses the needs of businesses and gives value for money, flexibility and convenience. It will allow organisations to effectively distribute the monthly telephone allowances among their employees. They also allow subscribers to use the post-paid billing system on a pre-paid service.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal