Etisalat launches business prepaid plans
Dubai, September 18, 2013
Etisalat, UAE’s leading telecom operator, has launched its new tiered business pre-paid plans with flexible options.
This first-of-its-kind proposition provides a comprehensive multi-levelled set of pre-paid offers for business users, with five different plans, said a statement.
The plans are well-suited for SMEs and businesses operating in the real estate, hospitality and construction sectors, which have large workforces and have employees that hold different levels of responsibility, it said.
It will enable companies to streamline their expenses while maintaining the flexibility to offer different usage limits to different grades of employees.
The offer features bundled allowances for local and international minutes, national SMS, data usage and free closed user group (CUG) minutes.
John Lincoln, senior VP, Business Marketing, said: “This new offering addresses the needs of businesses and gives value for money, flexibility and convenience. It will allow organisations to effectively distribute the monthly telephone allowances among their employees. They also allow subscribers to use the post-paid billing system on a pre-paid service.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m