Software AG unveils memory solution at summit
Dubai, September 9, 2013
Software AG, a Germany-based enterprise software company, is showcasing the capabilities of its Terracotta in-memory data management solution at a summit being held in Dubai.
The first Electronic Transaction and Commerce Summit, being held at the Intercontinental Hotel, is an annual event that explores the latest innovations in the e-commerce sector. It features a digital showcase that presents creative e-commerce solutions from exhibitiors.
The summit gathers government entities, e-businesses, e-marketers, small and medium enterprises, industry leaders, experts and entrepreneurs to discuss the issues, trends and challenges impacting the e-commerce sector. It is being held under the support of the UAE Telecommunications Regulatory Authority.
Software AG’s Big Memory solution from Terracotta dramatically improves website performance and detects fraud in real time during a credit card transaction, said a senior official.
The solution, combined with Software AG’s low-latency Universal Messaging and Complex Event Processing (CEP) platform from Apama enables businesses to maximise real-time data and execute sub-second response to events.
Stephen Gayer, regional sales manager, said: “The e-commerce sector is looking for better data management platforms that can address exponential data volume growth and shifting customer attitudes and requirements."
"Big Memory for eCommerce, an in-memory data management (IMDM) solution can help create richer, faster online shopping experience and increase customer satisfaction. Couple this with Complex Event Processing solution from Apama and you have the best customer experience model possible," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite