Vodafone Qatar launches monthly plan promotion
Doha, September 5, 2013
Vodafone Qatar ahs announced that all new and existing postpaid and mobile broadband customers are now eligible for a 50 per cent discount on all monthly plans for five months.
Moreover, all new customers will also benefit from an additional discount up to the value of QR2,500 ($686) on Star Numbers. To take advantage of this offer, customers will need to subscribe to Vodafone postpaid, upgrade their Vodafone prepaid number to postpaid, or switch their mobile number from another operator to Vodafone before November 30.
Vodafone launched postpaid into the market in June 2012 with 4 plans: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Each plan comes packed with local minutes, SMSs and data.
Mohammed Al Yami, executive director of External Affairs said: “Offering a 50 per cent discount on all postpaid monthly plans for the second time in one year is truly an unprecedented initiative by a service provider in Qatar. This strongly reflects our steadfast efforts to continue to provide great value to our postpaid customers who are now able to enjoy connecting with their families and friends through a network they can rely on. ”
“Vodafone has exceeded its 1,000,000 customers mark in Qatar, a milestone that strongly reflects our relentless commitment to bring to market products and services that are second to none,” added Al Yami. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security