Comguard, gateprotect conduct workshops
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Comguard, a Dubai-based distributor for IT products, conducted a series of special training workshops for channel partners and end-users on gateprotect’s Next Generation Firewalls across the region.
A large number of channel partners and corporate took part in the half-day workshops held in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman and the UAE.
Key executives and technical experts from both Comguard and gateprotect made several presentations and provided hands-on training to the attendees.
Amarjot Dhanjal, senior business development manager at Comguard updated channel partners about the new changes incorporated in their channel programme and also introduced them to the benefits of partner portal.
Sudarshan Avadhany, sales director at gateprotect for the Mena region, said, “We believe that awareness and training is key to the success of our growth in the market, enabling partners and end users through focused workshops is part of our vision to empower them to utilise the product to its full potential.”
The Next Generation Firewall solutions from gateprotect have won the EAL4 + certification ("Evaluation Assurance Level 4plus”) Common Criteria. It is an International standard for IT security certification determining the trustworthiness of security products.
Comguard is the authorised distributor for a wide range of security products and solutions from gateprotect and sells gateprotect across Middle East. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite