Comguard, gateprotect conduct workshops
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Comguard, a Dubai-based distributor for IT products, conducted a series of special training workshops for channel partners and end-users on gateprotect’s Next Generation Firewalls across the region.
A large number of channel partners and corporate took part in the half-day workshops held in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman and the UAE.
Key executives and technical experts from both Comguard and gateprotect made several presentations and provided hands-on training to the attendees.
Amarjot Dhanjal, senior business development manager at Comguard updated channel partners about the new changes incorporated in their channel programme and also introduced them to the benefits of partner portal.
Sudarshan Avadhany, sales director at gateprotect for the Mena region, said, “We believe that awareness and training is key to the success of our growth in the market, enabling partners and end users through focused workshops is part of our vision to empower them to utilise the product to its full potential.”
The Next Generation Firewall solutions from gateprotect have won the EAL4 + certification ("Evaluation Assurance Level 4plus”) Common Criteria. It is an International standard for IT security certification determining the trustworthiness of security products.
Comguard is the authorised distributor for a wide range of security products and solutions from gateprotect and sells gateprotect across Middle East. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit