Aptilo Networks sets up office in Dubai
Dubai, July 14, 2013
Aptilo Networks, a leading provider of solutions to manage mobile data services for Wi-Fi, WiMAX and 3G/LTE networks, has established a regional office in Dubai to support the rapid growth of wireless in the Middle East and Africa.
Aptilo has been doing business in the region since 2004, and is currently working with a number of service provider Wi-Fi customers in the Middle East including du in the UAE, Saudi Telecom Company in Saudi Arabia and Batelco in Bahrain as well as several deployments in Africa, said a statement.
Aptilo is headquartered in Stockholm and is continuously looking to establish new offices to serve customers and partners worldwide. Aptilo's fifth office, the Dubai location is led by Christian Jonsson, director sales, Middle East and Africa.
"We see a growing demand for service provider Wi-Fi and for Wi-Fi offloading in the region," said Jonsson. "In Dubai, Aptilo has a perfect location to take care of new business and our existing customers as well as our partners which are very active in the region." - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions