Dr Marwan Al Ahmadi
Mobily launches cloud advisory service
Riyadh, July 4, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), the leading telecom operator in Saudi Arabia, recently launched its Mobily Cloud Advisory Service, which uses a unique approach to capture client’s IT infrastructure footprint, inventory and performance data.
This powerful tool gathers computing metrics and provides a business and process-oriented questionnaire in order to deliver a holistic report on the customer’s IT infrastructure.
This process runs for almost four weeks, considering peak and non-peak usage intervals. These services will help organisations move mission-critical, production and web-scale applications to the cloud and also help with critical decisions that are required for formulating IT strategy.
“Mobily Cloud Advisory Service is a unique offering in our industry and market,” said Dr Marwan Al Ahmadi, Mobily’s CBO.
He added that this service will differentiate Mobily from competitors as it accelerates marketing and sales activities by providing comprehensive resource-utilization reports as a value-added service to customers interested in transforming their IT infrastructures to the new Mobily’s service.
The new service has been in the pilot phase for the past few months for a selected group of customers using local and enterprise data-centres. The outcomes of the pilot study have proven great success of the new service with compelling results on the economic benefits of an enterprise cloud services including ROI and TCO projections, Dr Al Ahmadi said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum