3SC World opens office at DOZ
Dubai, July 3, 2013
Dubai-based 3SC World, a leading outsource service provider, has opened an office at the Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ), expanding its presence in the Mena region.
The company helps organisations move closer to their business goals by optimising business flows, actionable intelligence and enterprise integration, said a statement.
Newly appointed vice president Jayme Harris, said: "We have a dedicated team of IT experts in their perspective fields that recommend and implement technology solutions to various key sectors.
“Whether these solutions are ready made products or customisable offerings, our team is able to determine corporate and network specific solutions based on our analysis offered with our IT Consultancy Services,” he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network