MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
Amman, June 17, 2013
Jordan-based MenaITech, specialised in building and deploying human resources applications, celebrated its 10th anniversary, with many clients adopting MenaITech’s software solutions.
At an event that brought together the company’s employees, partners, and clients, MenaITech’s representatives emphasised that determined efforts and unrelenting hard work to build human resources solutions will continue at the company, while keeping pace with the latest advancements in the world of technology in general, and cloud accounting technology in particular.
They also noted that MenaITech currently operates in 16 regional marketplaces and the US.
A documentary film was displayed at the event, to share with the attendees the company’s story of success since its inception in 2003.
In 2012, the company witnessed continuous growth in its revenues which amounted to $6 million at the end of the year and it acquired 01Tracks, a developer of IT software applications, said a statement.
In the celebration, honorary recognition awards were given to a number of MenaITech’s distinguished, highly experienced employees who have contributed to the company’s success since its launch, as well as to MenaITech’s clients, including those who were first and last added to the company’s long list of customers. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit