Samsung celebrates new TV launch
Amman, June 13, 2013
Samsung Electronics Levant celebrated the launch of the 2013 smart TVs line-up in a series of activities and a roadshow in Taj Mall and City Mall in Amman.
The activities were held in a booth specially designed to allow the visitors to view the line-up and experience the smart features, said a statement.
Visitors were also able to try the smart bicycle that can be connected to the smart TV allowing the users to enjoy games and exercise to elevate the entertainment experience.
The roadshow was presented by the two famous radio hosts, Nadia Alzoubi and Rahaf Sawalha, who entertained the visitors, introducing the interactive activities and giving away many presents. Odai Abu Alia, Salameh Ibrahim and Abdul Hadi Assaf won the Smart TV during a live show, it said.
The new 2013 Samsung smart TV line-up, has upgraded smart interaction features, such as the added hand gestures. It smart hub features three main panels, applications, social media and multimedia, that lists the videos and photos stored in the TV and allowing the consumer to play games or work out on a training bicycle that can be connected to the TV. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying