Du offers 10 times data on smartphone buy
Dubai, June 11, 2013
Du, a leading telecom operator in the UAE, is offering 10 times the normal data offer as part of its new Smartphone Festival.
Customers purchasing a smartphone from Du and activating the smartphone offer can enjoy 10GB of data per month for the next 12 months for a minimum spend of Dh250 ($68) per month – 10 times more than Du’s standard 1GB offer.
In addition, existing customers on the smartphone offer will be automatically upgraded and will also be able to enjoy 10GB instead of 1GB for the remaining period of 12 months.
During Du’s Smartphone Festival both existing and new Du customers can choose from a wide range of offers starting from a free device with a data bundle or incredible discounts on select smartphones.
“Du’s 10 times data offer is, without a doubt, one of the most competitive offers that we have launched this year,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer, Du.
“We know that our customers want more than just the latest smartphone devices at appealing prices – they are also looking for the best data packages available to the market. This unrivalled data plan brings added value to Du’s array of offerings and further solidifies its position as the fastest-growing telecommunications company in the UAE.”
Customers subscribing to Du’s Elite Super 250 or Emirati 250 Plans will automatically enjoy the benefits of the 10GB free data, adding even more value to the bonus-packed plans, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution