Etisalat introduces new SME mobile plans
Dubai, May 7, 2013
UAE-based Etisalat has announced the launch of its new ‘business ultimate’ mobile plans which are customised targeting specific SME business needs, reaffirming its commitment to continue offering superior propositions for the segment.
The new offer provides empowerment, flexibility and competitiveness to businesses, a statement from the company said.
The mobile plans are customised targeting specific SME business needs. There are four bundled packages offered at Dh99 ($26.9), Dh199, Dh399 and Dh999. All the bundles comprise of local and international calls, SMSs, local data and smartphones at zero upfront costs.
The latest Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE, BlackBerry Q10 and iPhone 5 are offered exclusively with this plan for the first month.
The basic business ultimate package for Dh99 comprises of 130 minutes of local and international calls each, 130 SMSs and 130MB of local data. International calling add-ons are at rates of 50 fils per minute on per second billing basis. Users can also benefit from per second billing on both local and international calls in the package.
Customers can also choose from multiple add-on options based on their usage patterns that is at Dh60 (1GB), Dh149 (5GB) and Dh219 (12GB). These add-ons are essential today especially where mobile data volumes are becoming an integral part of business needs.
Abdulla Ebrahim Al Ahmed, senior vice president, business solutions, Etisalat, said: “The business ultimate plans are designed to offer businesses better network coverage, calling and messaging values which are top priorities while choosing a service provider today. These users do not have to compromise on quality, after sales service and support to get better value from their money. The packages are transparent providing the users offerings which are required for the long term growth of the organisation.”
John Lincoln, senior vice president, business solutions, Etisalat, said: “SMEs currently represent a significant part of the business community in UAE. The top priorities for customers are to lower capital expenses, economise international calling and avail latest devices to increase productivity. Etisalat has always strived to provide best-in-class solutions offering value to their business at the same time meeting their dynamic demands and requirements.”
Today SMEs represent more than 90 per cent of UAE businesses playing an essential role in building a private sector, and contributing significantly to employment and economic activity in the UAE. The sector contributes an estimated 60 per cent of the UAE’s gross domestic product, according to the Ministry of Economy. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m