Batelco picks banks for bond roadshows
Manama, April 22, 2013
Batelco Group, the Bahrain-based international telecommunications company with operations across 16 geographies, has mandated BNP Paribas and Citigroup to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings ahead of a possible bond issue.
The meetings are being held in Asia, the Middle East and Europe commencing on April 23.
Batelco may launch an inaugural bond transaction with size remaining subject to market conditions and various financial and securities regulations, a statement said. The bonds would be listed on the Irish Stock Exchange from May 2013.
Roadshows kick off on April 23 in the UAE before moving to Singapore and Hong Kong, and conclude on April 26 in London, a Reuters report said. -TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network