Mobily unveils new LTE-4G offer
Riyadh, April 6, 2013
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), Saudi Arabia's second largest telecoms company, has rolled out a special new offer under which new subscribers would get 'Connect 4G' bundles at discounted prices.
The new promotional offer has been launched through Bayanat Al Oula, Mobily’s data arm, to highlight the company's vision to provide 4G services at compatible prices, and to support its leadership role to be the main provider of data and innovative services in the region.
Mobily said under the new offer, subscribers can get 'Connect 4G' for three months at a special rate of SR333 ($88.7) and six-month plans for SR555 including free routers.
Further, Mobily is now intensifying its efforts to promote the 4G network, where it has recently announced the cover of more than 4,500 sites with the advanced LTE-4G network in accordance with the company’s technical plans to cover all the populated areas in the Kingdom in a short period of time, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo