Etisalat unveils new iPhone LTE package
Abu Dhabi, January 29, 2013
Etisalat has unveiled a new iPhone 5 package under which it will offer LTE-enabled phone to provide customers an enhanced mobile data experience on the UAE’s first and widest 4G LTE network.
Etisalat said it has heavily invested in its 4G network that offers speeds up to 150 Mbps. Running on iOS 6.1 connection to the LTE architecture now allows iPhone 5 to offer high-speed applications and processes, it stated.
Etisalat offers iPhone 5 for an upfront price of Dh2,749 ($748) for 16GB, Dh3,149 for 32GB and Dh3,549 for 64GB devices. The pre-paid plans offer customers free 1GB data allowance every month for the first three months. From the fourth month onwards, the 1GB data will be available for Dh99.
Etisalat’s iPhone 5 bundled post-paid plan also provides three attractive options including contract-free 8GB data allowance, 800 local minutes or 200 international minutes of voice calls and 200 SMS for a monthly rental of Dh225.
The package offers customers double the data for half the rental as compared to post-paid packages on a 12-month contract basis.
Additional post-paid packages and data plans on contract basis offer customers free or discounted iPhone 5 devices along with applicable data allowance, local or international talk-time and national SMS.
Etisalat also offers flexible business plans on iPhone 5, extending increased data allowance of up to 10GB, 400 local or 100 international minutes and 100 SMS per month. -TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'