Etisalat unveils new iPhone LTE package
Abu Dhabi, January 29, 2013
Etisalat has unveiled a new iPhone 5 package under which it will offer LTE-enabled phone to provide customers an enhanced mobile data experience on the UAE’s first and widest 4G LTE network.
Etisalat said it has heavily invested in its 4G network that offers speeds up to 150 Mbps. Running on iOS 6.1 connection to the LTE architecture now allows iPhone 5 to offer high-speed applications and processes, it stated.
Etisalat offers iPhone 5 for an upfront price of Dh2,749 ($748) for 16GB, Dh3,149 for 32GB and Dh3,549 for 64GB devices. The pre-paid plans offer customers free 1GB data allowance every month for the first three months. From the fourth month onwards, the 1GB data will be available for Dh99.
Etisalat’s iPhone 5 bundled post-paid plan also provides three attractive options including contract-free 8GB data allowance, 800 local minutes or 200 international minutes of voice calls and 200 SMS for a monthly rental of Dh225.
The package offers customers double the data for half the rental as compared to post-paid packages on a 12-month contract basis.
Additional post-paid packages and data plans on contract basis offer customers free or discounted iPhone 5 devices along with applicable data allowance, local or international talk-time and national SMS.
Etisalat also offers flexible business plans on iPhone 5, extending increased data allowance of up to 10GB, 400 local or 100 international minutes and 100 SMS per month. -TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite