Mohammad Al Fahim
Smartworld names new director to board
Dubai, December 30, 2012
Smartworld, a leading next generation ICT services provider, has announced the appointment of Mohammad Abdulrahman Al Fahim as the newest member of the company’s board of directors.
Regarded as a leading professional from the country’s health industry, Mohammad Al Fahim’s appointment complements Smartworld’s continuing move to implement the highest standards of corporate governance and transparency providing value to all stakeholders, a company statement said.
Smartworld has welcomed Al Fahim and has expressed confidence that he will play a major role in the company’s move towards achieving its vision of delivering unique value to its rapidly growing customer base in the Middle East region, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global