Batelco to reduce inet prices
Manama, December 5, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s top telecom operator, will cut prices for its dedicated inet service up to 65 per cent with enhanced value added services, said a top official.
"Batelco has diversified international uplinks, direct connections with many GCC countries and provides round-the-clock dedicated helpdesk support to customers," enterprise division general manager Adel Daylami was quoted as saying in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
"The reductions give customers greater value for their money. With the reduced prices, customers can double their existing bandwidth to the Internet for a minimal or no increment in their current monthly rentals.
"Moreover, customers can benefit from further discounts when they sign up for fixed-term contracts," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department