Batelco to reduce inet prices
Manama, December 5, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s top telecom operator, will cut prices for its dedicated inet service up to 65 per cent with enhanced value added services, said a top official.
"Batelco has diversified international uplinks, direct connections with many GCC countries and provides round-the-clock dedicated helpdesk support to customers," enterprise division general manager Adel Daylami was quoted as saying in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
"The reductions give customers greater value for their money. With the reduced prices, customers can double their existing bandwidth to the Internet for a minimal or no increment in their current monthly rentals.
"Moreover, customers can benefit from further discounts when they sign up for fixed-term contracts," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network