Menatelecom offers free calls in Bahrain
Manama, November 29, 2012
Bahrain-based Menatelecom, a leading provider of broadband services, has announced unlimited free calls between all its broadband users in the kingdom and 30 per cent lower rates for international calls.
"The service is offered free of charge with any menaHome broadband subscription and customers have the option of obtaining a number from Menatelecom's range or switch their current landline number to our network to enjoy all the benefits," said a company spokesman.
"In addition, our network allows users to be wireless on-the-go, allowing them to take their landline number with them anywhere they go," he added.
The spokesman said customers who wished to use the telephony service without broadband Internet could also do so at a fee of BD2 ($5.27) per month while getting a free WiMAX device. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security