Menatelecom offers free calls in Bahrain
Manama, November 29, 2012
Bahrain-based Menatelecom, a leading provider of broadband services, has announced unlimited free calls between all its broadband users in the kingdom and 30 per cent lower rates for international calls.
"The service is offered free of charge with any menaHome broadband subscription and customers have the option of obtaining a number from Menatelecom's range or switch their current landline number to our network to enjoy all the benefits," said a company spokesman.
"In addition, our network allows users to be wireless on-the-go, allowing them to take their landline number with them anywhere they go," he added.
The spokesman said customers who wished to use the telephony service without broadband Internet could also do so at a fee of BD2 ($5.27) per month while getting a free WiMAX device. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai