Fortinet hosts global partner conference
Dubai, November 25, 2012
Fortinet, a world leader in high-performance network security, recently hosted its annual Global Partner Conference, which this year took place on board the Royal Caribbean Cruise Liner Majesty of the Seas.
This year's conference attendance was Fortinet's largest, encompassing more than 1,000 distributors and silver and gold resellers from 70 countries.
During the event, one of Fortinet’s highlights was the introduction and channel training of its new FortiOS 5.0, the world’s most advanced security operating system.
This new release provides more security, intelligence and control to help enterprises be better protected against today’s advanced threats and enables more secure BYOD environments, a company statement said.
Bringing more than 150 new features for FortiGate, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer and FortiClient products, FortiOS 5.0 provides Fortinet’s partners with a real competitive advantage by allowing them to offer enterprises of all sizes solutions that better defend against new advanced threats and help manage and protect networks against the influx of mobile devices and applications.
Fortinet also recognised the outstanding achievements drawn from the company's distributors and resellers around the world, rewarding its best partners of the year.
“Fortinet continues to rapidly gain market share in the overall network security market, and our channel is key to that success,” said Bashar Bashaireh, regional director of Fortinet Middle East.
“This year’s conference was the perfect opportunity to share our latest technology innovations and business strategies with our silver and gold resellers in order to have them best equipped to address the increasingly challenging security requirements of our end customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility