Vodafone Qatar customer base up 7pc
Doha, November 12, 2012
Vodafone Qatar, an affiliate of Vodafone Group, boosted its customer base by 7 per cent in the second quarter, the telecoms firm said in a bourse statement on Monday.
It had 936,300 mobile customers as of September 30, up from 878,200 at June-end. The company's financial year starts on April 1.
The company, which ended Qatar Telecom's domestic monopoly in 2009, will report its second-quarter earnings on Wednesday.-Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi