Vodafone Qatar customer base up 7pc
Doha, November 12, 2012
Vodafone Qatar, an affiliate of Vodafone Group, boosted its customer base by 7 per cent in the second quarter, the telecoms firm said in a bourse statement on Monday.
It had 936,300 mobile customers as of September 30, up from 878,200 at June-end. The company's financial year starts on April 1.
The company, which ended Qatar Telecom's domestic monopoly in 2009, will report its second-quarter earnings on Wednesday.-Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award