Batelco launches online magazine for youth
Manama, October 11, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company, has announced the launch of an online magazine aimed at the youth market, which is available by free subsciption.
The new eMag is filled with news about young, talented entrepreneurs, exciting upcoming events and movies plus prize-winning opportunities and special offers from Batelco and other local establishments, a statement from the company said.
It also includes links to Batelco’s mobile and broadband deals and current e-catalogue which is packed with the latest exciting product offers.
The first issue is now available online, and all new subscribers will have the chance to win an iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S III or Blackberry 9790 bundled with a SimSim line and unlimited calls for registering in the first month, the statement said.
Batelco Group general manager of media relations, Ahmed Al Janahi, said: “Batelco is thrilled to announce this newest initiative which has been designed specifically with the company’s young, technical savvy customers in mind.”
“Young residents of Bahrain have very sophisticated tastes when it comes to communications gadgets and they are always hungry for the latest news and events taking place in the kingdom and the newest devices and services. This new eMag suits them perfectly as it provides a handy round-up of the latest news about what’s new at Batelco along with some tempting offers,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal